We provide exceptional and complete design services to clients who desire unique, well thought-out interior spaces for their homes and small offices. We are committed to continued education and staying up-to-date with current technology and trends in our industry. Our experience, expertise, and professionalism allow us to consistently complete each project on time, on budget, with exceptional results.
A seamless process is what makes a project go smoothly. Southern Care Design takes pride in our process that makes assisting our clients with top efficiency.
Initial Onsite Consultation (120 minute session): $250
Southern Care Design's onsite consultation will give us a understanding of your needs, desires, and budget for your upcoming project. Along with verifying your site conditions with measurements, plans, and photographs. Then we can formulate a budget/design schedule based on your needs and availability. This will prepare us for the Inspiration Session unless you are ready to jump into Phase I.
Phase I: (design fee based on project needs)
A full assessment of your home or space, including measurement of rooms, furniture, and photo/video documentation
· Concept development and meeting with you
· Budget development if needed
· Selection of furnishings, rugs, accessories, lighting, bedding, etc.
· Procurement of samples for concept development and presentation
· Paint selections and paint charts
· Scaled floor plans and 3-D drawings (when needed)
· Art and antique consultations
· Final design presentation
· Pricing of all approved selections
Phase II ($125 per hour)
Ordering and receiving of all items
Installation of items